Saturday, August 31, 2019

My father


   
 
    My Father


my name is Sonam Sherpa. I live in Chabahil , Lampokhari . I am 15 years old . I study in grade 9. my  father name is mingma  shalaka .  He is 43 years old. he works in Afghanistan. He work so hard. My father is very kind-hearted person and my real hero and best 
friend . He tells me that he discuss his all life  events to me to give experience  and take right  steps in t future.  He w to make me a  good  person in the life and  most importantly  a successful p   He is t person who  always helps  the needy  people in  anywhere  on the  way. He teaches me about how  tob  fit,  healthy, happy  and a peaceful  person all through the life. He is the good adviser in m family, every family member takes advice  from him whenever they get problem. He  is the head of the family and always  takes first seat while eating  food at dining table

No comments:

Post a Comment