Saturday, February 22, 2020

My JM Experience






                             

                                       My JM Experience

 Starting high school is both exciting and scary for a lot of teens, especially if you are heading to a new school where you might not know a lot of people. I’m going to be honest: of all three years of high school, Grade 10 was definitely the worst for me. This isn’t because Grade 10 is actually bad, but because I focused all of my energy on things that – looking back – I’ve come to realize actually weren’t so important in the end, and that caused me a lot of unnecessary stress at the time. 

   i  came jagat mandir at class 2 .The very first day I still remeber entering jagat mandir , murari sir guided me towards the school.firstly I mate with mingma dorje and in Jm .I kept my bag and went for assembly. After assembly was over .The  first period  was of  khem sir .After few month I mate with my new friend barun thanet .He was good boy with good thought and idea . I Dont know how 3 yrs spend fast .


 had seen changes in the teaching learning of my school which has made my studies improve. JM has not only focused on the students academics but also in the sports. They have given their best to provide best facility to their students for their better result. Our school is not only based on theoretical  but also in practical which has been a great way to study and learn new things.The teachers are very friendly towards all the students. JM has build up my confidence to perform and face mass audience during the stage performance. 


But journey with jagat mandir school is very memorable and awesome . it  was the best moment.  

No comments:

Post a Comment